Toyota Auto Care Classic Prepaid Maintenance Program
Pre-Paid Maintenance Coverage is for you from Toyota Vallejo!
Classic coverage is for you when you:
Buy a vehicle
To help keep your vehicle maintained to ensure good operating condition.
Lease a vehicle
To help meet your obligation under your lease agreement to maintain your vehicle.
Classic coverage is available on any used Toyota vehicle and any new Toyota vehicle not eligible for the complimentary Toyota Care program.
Benefits to You
• Lock in your vehicle maintenance costs at today's prices.
• Regularly scheduled maintenance is conveniently included in your monthly payment, if financed.*
• All maintenance is performed by Toyota-trained technicians who know your vehicle best, using Toyota-approved parts. • Confidence that your maintenance is done right.
• Complete history of all of your covered maintenance services performed under this program.
• The plan is transferable, which may enhance your vehicle's resale value.**
* On approved credit.
**Nominal fee required.
The Toyota Auto Care Classic prepaid maintenance program offers convenience and value while helping you keep your vehicle performing at its best.
Prepaying for your vehicle's regularly scheduled maintenance gives you the peace of mind of knowing that you are insulated from the rising cost of covered service. You will also have confidence in knowing the maintenance is performed by skilled technicians.
You will receive a prepaid maintenance package that fits conveniently in your glove compartment. When you take your vehicle in for its scheduled service, simply present your Classic coverage service certificate to your participating dealer service representative. Your Toyota-trained technician already knows what is covered under your plan, which can save you time whenever you bring your vehicle in for service.
Approximately 30 days prior to your scheduled service, you will receive a service reminder based on your individual driving characteristics.
COMPUTERIZED SERVICE HISTORY
At the end of the plan term, you will receive a Computerized Service History of the covered maintenance performed on your vehicle, which can help maximize your vehicle's resale value.
The following services will be performed at each scheduled visit (1):
• Oil and filter Change*
• Multi-Point Inspection, that can include:
Fluids inspected and replenished:
• Brake Master Cylinder
• Clutch Master Cylinder
• Windshield Washer
• Power Steering
• Transfer Case (applicable vehicles)
• Visual Inspection of:
• Air Filter
• System Hoses (cracking/leaks)
• Drive Belts (cracking/damage/wear)
• Axle Boots (damage/leaks)
• Shock Absorbers/Suspension
• PCV Valve (if applicable)
• Cooling System
• Exhaust System/Muffler
• Tire Wear
• Tire Pressure Check and Adjustment
• Windshield Wipers
The multi-point inspection of critical components in your vehicle can save you money by identifying potential problems, such as excessive wear. Early detection can reduce the possibility of a part failure.
24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Classic coverage also provides you with 24-hour roadside assistance for the full term of your Agreement (included with most plans).
Full-Term Coverage Includes (2):
• Lockout Protection
• Flat Tire Changes
• Jump Starts
• Fluid Delivery
• Towing for Mechanical Breakdown and Collision Recovery
CLASSIC PLANS AVAILABLE
Plans are available to meet your driving needs and the recommendations outlined in your vehicle's Scheduled Maintenance Guide (3).
• 1 year/15,000 miles (4)
• 2 years/25,000 miles (4)
• 3 years/40,000 miles (4)
• 4 years/55,000 miles (4)
(1) Additional services may be recommended by your servicing dealer. These additional services are not covered by your Agreement and are your responsibility.
(2) Maximum $100 per occurrence, does not include parts and fluids.
(3) Additional plans may be available for 3.000-mile and 7.500-mile service intervals.
(4) Whichever comes first.
*The use of a synthetic grade engine oil may be indicated for your vehicle. Synthetic oil and filter changes may be required less often. Consult your vehicle's Scheduled Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended oil grade and service intervals. 2005 model year and later Toyota, Scion, and Lexus vehicles are not eligible for 7,500 mile interval plans.
Ask your Toyota Sales Consultant or financial Services Manager about the advantages of Toyota Auto Care and other programs we have to offer!